Tag Archives: HVAC
Health Advocate in Plymouth Meeting, PA hired AM Botte Commercial HVAC to provide replacement of their heat pump HVAC system as well as new ductwork and air intakes. Health advocate could not close their business operations as they are staffed 7 days per week. AM Botte was able to perform all work at their Plymouth Meeting location during the hours of 6PM – 6AM, causing no interruption to their business operations. We replaced 6 heat pumps, installed 4 fresh air intake systems, all new ductwork with motorized dampers and wired the systems into their building automation control system.
Highlights of Health Advocate in Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Upgrade of 6 heat pump split systems
- Replace 6 systems with new York heat pumps
- Run all new power wiring and controls for new equipment
- Run all new refrigerant lines through the existing building
- Integrated the new units into the building management system
- Install 4 new fresh air intake fans with all ductwork, motorized dampers and controls
- All work was done 6pm to 6am after hours ensuring the medical space was un interrupted and clean each do so they were not disrupted
- All work done in an occupied finished space above ceilings
Photos of Health Advocate in Plymouth Meeting, PA
TLC Daycare in Voorhees, NJ recently hired AM Botte Commercial HVAC division to replace their entire 10 Ton AC system and 300,000 BTU gas furnace. The problem TLC Daycare in Voorhees has was that they couldn’t close down their business while the repairs were being made. AM Botte managed to replace the entire ceiling-based, AC and Furnace system as well as run new ductwork in less than 48 hours from start to finish. Our teams worked around the clock to have TLC Daycare up and running by Monday morning.
Highlights of TLC Daycare in Voorhees, NJ
- Replacement of a 10 ton air handler AC system
- Replacement of 300,000 btu induct gas furnace
- All work was above a ceiling in the attic
- Installed 2 York high efficient gas furnaces
- Installed 2 York 5 ton AC units
- Made new custom ductwork
- Did all work over a weekend working around the clock
Photos of TLC Daycare in Voorhees, NJ
A.M. Botte performed a total upgrade of the Waynesboro, PA Post Office HVAC systems. We removed two old rooftop units and replaced them with new York high efficient units. We replaced the old boiler system with a new Burnham boiler and power flame gas burner, offering high and low fire for energy efficiency. We upgraded all the boiler pumps with VFD drives to help with efficiency. Once all the units were replaced, we upgraded the HVAC controls for the entire building with a modern, building automation system (BAS). This allowed us to connect all the equipment to one central front end and monitor the building operation for maximum efficiency.
The Waynesboro Post Office now has a fully modernized system that will realize annualized savings of thousands of dollars.
Photos of Waynesboro PA Post Office Job
South Jersey CML in Bellmawr, NJ is the Dunkin Donuts baking and distribution facility in South Jersey. Their location in Bellmawr is crucial to operations, as it is responsible for the on-time, on-budget of bakery supplied goods to its many member franchisees throughout South Jersey. A.M. Botte was tasked with the design and installation of: HVAC Unts, Exhaust Systems and Three New Cook Lines.
Services Provides to South Jersey CML in Bellmawr, NJ
- Installation of FOUR New 15 Ton York Rooftop Units
- All New Custom Ductwork for the Four Units
- Installation of THREE new 40’ Stainless Steel Captiveaire Kitchen Hoods
- Installation of 20” Stainless Steel Exhaust Ductwork
- Installation of SIX, 3000 CFM Exhaust Fans
- Installation of SIX Captiveaire Make Up Air Units
- Put THREE New Cook Lines Into Service
Photos of South Jersey CML Project
Abundant Life Church of God in Freehold, NJ recently added a new Christian Education wing to their church. The church contracted A.M. Botte to handle the design and installation of all the new ducts, HVAC units and building automation controls. The facility now meets the needs of this growing congregation in Freehold, NJ.
Project Details for Abundant Life Church – Freehold, NJ
- Ductwork for Kitchen, Foyer, Restrooms and Classrooms
- Spiral Duct System for Multi-Purpose Room
- High Efficiency HVAC Units
- Multi-Zone Building Automation Controls
Photos of Abundant Life Church – Freehold, NJ
Time Lapse Video of Duct Installation
Retro Fitness Center in Glassboro, New Jersey had an HVAC system that was over 30 years old. This old 10 Ton HVAC system was wasting energy and barely functioning. AM Botte was tasked with replacing the old units with a modern, Trane system that will save energy and create a more comfortable environment for the members at Retro Fitness in Glassboro. The challenge with this project, was replacing the old roof units without voiding the warranty on the much newer roof. AM Botte was able to install custom metal adapter curbs to connect to the existing roof curbs eliminating the need to disturb the roof and void the warranty. The two 10 Ton units were seamlessly installed over the new curbs and the work was completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
Retro Fitness is great BUT Retro HVAC systems waste energy.